9/01/2006

Impeaching ! and I'm not peaching !

If there is an award for shameless, such as the Nobel Prize in Shamelessness, I am sure our President Chen of Taiwan will win it consecutively until forever.
Although I don't know how many people in Taiwan will recognize him as the "President".

I've been wondering why he is not in the Guinness' Record book for the most shameless organic creature in the universe and beyond? Then I've learned that the first requirement to be in the Gunnies Record book is the record should be "breakable", that means someone or something needs to be able to beat this record in the future. That's why! Since I'm sure no one can be as low as him and possibly break President Chen's shameless recordS, therefore he can't create another joke out of himself.

No comments: