11/07/2006

between thinking and dreaming ~

Has again been awhile to do something on my blog.
Too busy, too lazy, too happy and/or too sad is neither way to write.

When reality becomes unbearable, imagination took over and brains re-prioritized. In the twilight zone of consciousness, fractions of the past start to collect, I start to remember things I like, people I love, dreams I want, feelings I need, and everything almost like in the past lives.

I think my mind is sorting and analyzing, without my knowledge. But I can feel it's important; a 31 years old unmarried woman living in a foreign country as a foreigner for more than 8 years; things learned: many, lessons learned: better never been here in the US; questioning the meanings and existances.

Once heard a saying: it's not the length of life that is important, but the width.
Why ? Shouldn't it be the depth ? Shouldn't it be all dimensions ? Even dimensions beyond our recognizing.

Life is important, and the importance is life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chia,
I feel your putting too much presure on yourself. Life is not about how many degrees you earn, it's about how you live everyday. A Ph.D. at the end of you name one day does not make you smarter then the day before.
Surround yourself with those who love you, in a place you love, there you will find happiness.