1/21/2006

Taipei, Taiwan

I'm in Taipei, Taiwan now, safe and sound.
The trip started with me, myself and my forever tonsil inflammation, so I equipped with all different kinds of possible over the counter medications and relievers: tablets, cough syrup, cough drops, even local anesthetic strips and throat patches. During my 19hr flight, I just tried to fileter myself with water and vitamins, amazingly I feel much better after the flight(not a common thing to say after a 19hr flight ...).
And since my arrival, it's always a busy schedule with my "vacation", busy meeting people and busy eating. Taipei is just the way I remember for winter -- rainy and cloudy, the only thing different is that I don't feel the cold any more here after being trained all these years in US.
Just want to report my arrival and I think I really need to go my bed now since I've not been in a bed for days ...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

歡迎回家 ^_^

Anonymous said...

Great!
Envy you very much...
Vitaly
P.S. Hwang-Tou and Bluecheese sending you "Hi!"

Anonymous said...

Chia Chia,
I am going away for the weekend (Providence, Rhode Island) but wanted to wish you a Happy New Year!
Frank