9/07/2005

Blog

I finally started to blog, and finally started to spread around the news that I'm blogging.
Got pretty many feedbacks emails; wow~ guess I better keep working on it.

It is rather confusing though, since I start both my webblog and my MSN space around the same time.

My webblog is:
http://chiama.blogspot.com/
, which I don't know if I have chosen the best server and interface, but I guess it's a start.
I'll write most of it on this one, and I'll try to write in both Chinese and English, so all my friends will get equal share of annoying from me.

And I also use MSN messenger and MSN space,
the email address I use for it is:
podzorova@hotmail.com
and this is my MSN space:
http://spaces.msn.com/members/marciachiama/
, which I'll use it more for links and photos.

Thanks.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

podzorova@hotmail.com
podzorova, self identification ? :)

Anonymous said...

哈哈 嘉嘉也成為blogger了
以後我會多來逛逛喔

Anonymous said...

我是木賊~
來報到!
Blogger應該算是世界最大(?)的blog系統商吧~之前有用過,還不錯用啦.
如果你要炫一點且有中文介面的,推薦Xuite (blog.xuite.net),放影音照片都很容易。要簡單且有中文介面的,養樂多(Yam樂多)(blog.yam.com.tw)不錯用。
我的mail換囉,把後面的gcn改成gmail的domain就可以嚕。