11/14/2005

Enigma and all the past time

Listen to the music of Enigma. "To return to Innocence", actually the voice of Taiwan, the song of the aborigines, but still, no one knows it's from Taiwan, besides the people in Taiwan.

It's been a while that I'm "re-listening" my old CDs; it's a strange feeling, to look back and pick up something I once obsessed about, like I bought some DVDs earlier this year for my old time favorites collections; it's like reading an old diary of myself, I couldn't even recognize my own hand writing, and amazed about "oh, I once know that ?".

I guess being 30 years old gives myself some history to be "discovered" again, by myself. Looking back, every period of time, I have my zealous favorites to enjoy alone or share with friends, chapter by chapter, and as daily life progresses and time goes, each chapter closes or opens, and integrates into life, my life.

Re-open an old chapter also brought up the linkage of past time, which I can't believe it's already past, and long ago. I guess in a way, I change, since my chapters keep on changing, but, in another way, I don't change, because once I look back, I'm still the same person, shockingly the same.

Sometimes you feel time has pushed you in the back, or dragged you in the front; but sometimes like this, you feel time just filters you through and passes, and you, are still there.

No comments: