8/30/2005

I've read the book, "Good Luck".

I've red the book, "Good Luck (La buena suerte)", by Alex Rovira and Fernando Trias de Bes.
I love this book, and I also think it's not a coincidence that I've encountered this book.

A week ago, I happened to talk to several of my friends, both on line and by phones; and within one hour, 2 of my friends, totally not related, recommended me the same book (one in Chinese and the other in English, actually.). I was a bit, shocked. Think, "what a coincidence!" So I think I might as well read it then and I'm really glad I did.

"Good Luck", a book with just a simple, fairy-tale like story, yet it's like a brook, suddenly provides the fresh running water and open air for your soul. It's refreshing, it's touching, it's meaningful, and it's so real and true. You can feel the good intention behind each word from the authors. There are so many to-do, to-know, and how-to books, but none of them is like this, with a genuine benevolence and helping nature.

I wish you will be as happy as I am now after reading this book.

No comments: