7/29/2006

Sleeplessness in Taipei ~

Sleepless. Not because I can't, but because I don't want to. Not only because I'm counting down my vacation days at home, but also I feel I need to stay awake to think through things.

While last year my biggest recreation and fun came from the panda webcams, this year is really ... thrilling. I think if life is like a giant amusement theme park, then I'm either at the roller coaster or the mirror house (or both ?). Maybe the first time in my life that things change faster than my planning.

I did try to sleep and let my dreams tell me. But my wishes and desires are so strong that they drive and cover everything.

Sleep or not, I need to feel sober and clear, solid and strong.

1 comment:

On On said...

I love Panda... and just bought a Panda Bag from the following Blogshop:
panda.cwahi.net

Nice to meet you.